Access and Accommodations:
In keeping with our goal of providing a fully enjoyable experience for all our patrons, we would like to take this opportunity to remind you of our existing accommodations for guests with disabilities, as well as new facilities that have been available since 2007.
- Wheelchair and Companion Seating on Row A of both Loge and Main Tier at the entrance side of the theater
- Accessible height counters at the ticket office, fine arts sales booth and Gina’s Alfresco
- Accessible path of travel to Tivoli Terrace
- Space on ticket order form to explain special seating requirements
- Electronic hand-held large print script devices
- Easy access seating in Row A of Loge and Main Tier center
- Wheelchair section at our lowest ticket price
- Drop-off zone with ramp at the front entrance
- Accessible main restroom
- Courtesy wheelchairs at no charge- Advance reservations suggested. Please call 949-464-4227
- Large print scripts with flashlights
- Service animal accommodations
- First aid station
- Bariatric or larger seating
- Binocular and blanket rentals
See Parking Map for parking and shuttle information.
- Available at our box office after 6 p.m.
- Free of charge with identification and Pageant ticket
- Return VenueReader after the show
- For reservations, email us at Tickets@LagunaPageant.com or call 949-494-1145 x208
As always, we will gladly provide assistance to our disabled guests. Please let us know how we can help you.