Because there are three art festivals going on simultaneously in Laguna Beach, we recommend that you arrive early and allow extra time for parking.
- All Day Public Parking: There are 8 public parking lots in the City of Laguna Beach, priced from $10-15 all day with slight increases on weekends and holidays.
- Meters: Located throughout town, including Laguna Canyon Road. $2-3 per hour for a 3 hour maximum in the downtown area. Most accept credit cards. Enforced daily 8:00am-9:00pm
- Laguna Beach Transit offers free shuttle service to the Festival from locations along Pacific Coast Hwy and Laguna Canyon Rd. Shuttles run continuously from 9:30 am to 11:30 pm.
- For more information on public transportation and parking go to Visit Laguna Beach.
- Laguna Beach Transit for schedules and routes
- 949-497-0766 (June 27 – August 31)
- 949-497-0746 (off season)
- A “Trolley/Bus Tracker” can now be accessed on the official Laguna Beach Travel Info mobile app. Download this free app from iTunes, Google Play or Amazon stores.
Bus Service to Laguna Beach – NEW!
Now you can enjoy all of Laguna Beach without driving and parking hassles. The Laguna Beach Summer Breeze (OC Bus Route 689) will run July 9 – August 28. The Summer Breeze makes a loop beginning at the SR-133/I-405 parking lot and continues along Laguna Canyon Road with stops at the Sawdust Art Festival, Laguna Art-A-Fair, Festival of Arts, Pageant of the Masters, the Laguna Playhouse and the Laguna Beach Bus Station, where it meets the free Laguna Beach Trolley.
The trolley connects with beach, shopping, and food destinations along Pacific Coast Highway. Main Beach is just one block from the Laguna Beach Bus Station. To return to your car, just hop aboard at any of the Summer Breeze stops and ride back to the parking lot. Click here for more information.
- Handicap parking is limited in the City of Laguna Beach, so we advise patrons to arrive early and allow extra time for parking. The closest parking lot to the Festival is the City lot directly across the street with 12 dedicated spaces available on a first-come first-served basis. Cost is $10-$15.
- Metered parking on Laguna Canyon Rd and City streets is available free of charge with handicap placard or license plate. There is a drop-off zone with wheelchair ramp at the entrance to the Festival with Security staff to assist you.
- Act V Parking Lot has handicap parking at a cost of $7 with free shuttle service to the Festival. Arrangements for shuttles with wheelchair lifts should be made with Laguna Beach Transit at 949-497-0766.
- Note: there is no safe path of travel between Act V and the Festival for wheelchairs. We recommend using our drop-off zone for disabled patrons before parking at Act V.
- There are a limited number of free parking spaces for buses on Laguna Canyon Rd just before the Festival entrance.
- If these spaces are filled, drivers may drop passengers at the curb, make a U-turn at the traffic light and proceed to Act V Parking Lot, one mile north on Laguna Canyon Road