- Weekdays: General Admission $10 / Students & Seniors $7 / Children 6-12 $5
- Weekends: General Admission $15 / Students & Seniors $11 / Children 6-12 $5
- Free admission for Children 5 or under, Military, Laguna Beach Residents and Festival of Arts Members
No. Tickets to the Festival of Arts must be purchased from the on site ticket window.
During the summer season, the Festival of Arts is open weekdays from 12noon to 11:30pm and weekends 10am to 11:30pm
No cameras (including cellphones photos) or recording devices are permitted during the Pageant. Photographing artwork at the Festival of Arts is prohibited without the artist’s permission.
There are tables and chairs on the Festival grounds where you may picnic before the show. Not permitted are oversized coolers, personal tables or chairs, candles or cooking equipment. For more information, visit our House Rules.
The Festival of Arts complies with the ADA and therefore allows service animals. Emotional support, therapy, comfort, or companion animals DO NOT qualify as service animals per the ADA and are not allowed. Anyone fraudulently representing themselves as a service animal owner will be prosecuted under CA Penal Code 365.7.
- Online at www.pageanttickets.com
- By Telephone at 800-487-3378 during business hours
- By mail order; call ticket office to request ticket order form
- At our ticket window at 650 Laguna Canyon Road, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
- Ticket office: Daily 10am to 4pm; Summer hours: Daily 9am to 9pm
- Administrative office: Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm; closed holidays
- Festival of Arts (from July 5 to September 1, 2018): Monday – Friday 12noon to 11:30pm; Saturday – Sunday 10am to 11:30pm
October 1st to members by mail; December 1st to general public by mail, telephone and internet.
Each ticket bears a service fee regardless of how it is purchased.
No. Ticket brokers and individuals often resell Pageant tickets at inflated prices, but we do not guarantee their authenticity, nor do we extend ticket services, such as reprints, exchanges or will call to third party purchasers.
We offer two free tickets for every 20 purchased, Sundays – Thursdays. Excludes loge and main tier center. For reservations and information, visit our group sales page or call Anne Mai, Group Sales Coordinator at 949-464-4210.
Every person attending the Pageant must have a ticket and sit in that seat. No babes-in-arms or children under four years old will be admitted.
No, all Pageant tickets are priced the same regardless of age.
No. You may purchase tickets for a specific performance as gifts, which we will at no charge at the recipient’s request.
You may donate your tickets back to the organization. We will provide a tax-deductible donation acknowledgment.
Yes. Seats #1 and 2 are located in the center with odd numbers going toward stage left and even numbers toward stage right.
There are 2,600 seats and 42 rows.
The doors open at 7:30pm, curtain time is 8:30pm, intermission is 9:30pm and the show ends at 10:30pm.
Wheelchair and accessible seating are available online, but you may also call the ticket office at 800-487-3378 if you have special or complex seating requirements. Bariatric seating is available by phone for large patrons.
It is the Pageant director’s responsibility to decide whether or not a show will be cancelled. If a show has been officially cancelled, no refunds will be given, but replacement tickets during the current season only will be offered based on availability. Unused tickets are tax deductible.